Insider tip for summer and winter !
To be honest, the most beautiful things about a holiday in the Alps are free: the fresh mountain air, the alpine tranquillity and the breathtaking views that become the highlight of every stay at Guggenbichl
But we like to put icing on your cake with the following services:
- We use locally-sourced produce to lovingly prepare our homemade Austrian dishes.
- Our passion for cooking is inspired by traditional recipes, which are given a Guggenbichl twist to create a delicious variant.
- Start your day with an invigorating breakfast - with fresh ingredients and a breathtaking view it tastes twice as good!
When you book a holiday at the Guggenbichl, you will receive free entry to the TAUERN SPA
Valid from the first night’s stay; surcharge applies on the day of your arrival – subject to availability and advance booking!
The 20,000 m2 spa facility features 11 pools, 10 saunas and steam baths and a separate Kids SPA
Perfect for an afternoon pampering session or an indoor alternative for a day out
TAUERN SPA surcharge on the day of arrival: 15.00 € entry fee (subject to availability and advance booking)
- Guests staying at the Guggenbichl between 15 May and 15 October will receive the Zell am See – Kaprun Summer Card on arrival
- The card offers free or discounted access to a range of local services, including:
- the Kaprun Glacier Cable Car to the Kitzsteinhorn (3,000 m)
- the Kaprun alpine reservoirs
- the Schmittenhöhebahn cable car in Zell am See
- the boat cruise and three of the most popular lidos on Lake Zell